Famtrack can monitor thousands of targets, and display their location on maps with crystal clear detail right down to street level in a web browser. It lets user to track objects in real time, directly view historical tracks and notify about events that require your immediate attention, generate various group reports and much more. Software is very simple, user friendly and designed to communicate with a wide variety of GPS devices including mobile devices. It is constantly improved and updated with new features.
- You need a GPS device for each object you want to track, a GPS device receives position information from GPS satellites and forwards it to Famtrack. There are also vehicle mounted GPS devices, asset tracking devices and personal tracking devices that include both GPS and a mobile data module.
- Your GPS device needs to have an internet connection to send position data to Famtrack. The most common option is to use a data subscription in 2G or 3G mobile networks. Most dedicated GPS devices include a mobile data module that use standard SIM cards.
Start using Famtrack
How much does it cost to use this service?
- Newly added GPS devices can be used for 30 days FREE with our service. If you would like to continue using our service, please purchase personal account plan from our shop or once device trial period expires.
How to start using the Famtrackt service?
- If you still do not have GPS device, you can buy one on Famgroup.co.za or any other shop. Look at our list of supported devices to find a suitable device or verify that your device is supported by famtrack.
- Android mobile devices can be transformed into GPS device with GPS Tracker application which can be found in our Mobile Apps page.
- Click “Registration/Login” in the top right corner of this page to create account in gps.famtrack.co.za
- Login and add GPS device IMEI number to your device list
How to configure GPS device to connect famtrack.co.za?
- Refer to GPS device owner’s manual how to set server IP and PORT. Our server IP and PORT can be found at how to track? page.
- Set GPS device APN. (Ask GSM operator what APN to use with your device SIM card. Check if there is a username/password needed for the APN).
- If you still have problems, please Contact Us, we will be glad to help you.